Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Roberts Moly to go


I went today to the post to pick up Roberts Moly. It was a joy to open the package. I was already a little worried, but with the tracking number was not problem. I went to the office in Al Ain and not in Abu Dhabi. I didn't know that I could do that. they even brought me the package from Abu Dhabi to Al Ain. However I still don't understand what it didn't arrive to the office PObox. Probably the notification got lost.

So I worked a little the portrait, Since I was going to glue on the Moly I decided to cut out some pieces, to get another layer of information and to conect better to Ramires drawing. I complete the circle in black...reinforcing the effect that is the the transparent paper that provoques the change of color.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Wow this is truly beautiful. Great work everyone!

Tim Clary said...

Hot damn! This book looks incredible. Great work everybody!

Ramires said...

Oh yeah, you think so fast my friend, your new adaptations are incredible. The open light areas gives a balance to the piece. Congrats. is not possible to realize that we work in advance without seeing each other's work :-))) I love that new experience :-))

Yelnoc said...

I'm lucky! You all are so talented!