Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ah! I figured out how to post !



Hi guys,

I am one of the slow pokes around in this exchange. I am a graphic design student in New York. I live in Brooklyn with my husband and two dogs. I love to journal and off late don't get a lot of time to do so, with tremendous homework. Anyway, I am about to send my small moleskine off, its a small japanese album. Have fun, stick things in. Perfection and neatness are above me. Looking forward to seeing what you guys do.

Anyway, here is what I did in Amy's moleskine.


1 comment:

LK Jeffers said...

Great! I'm glad you posted this since we won't get to see it (bye Amy! Take care!). It seems like a lot of us who are left are slow pokes! I feel the same way about my moleskine - no pressure - just want everyone to have a good time and I'm anxious to see what everyone comes up with!