Dear friends, I'm a little worried about our group.
I'm not asking to everyone has the same enthusiasm for the beautiful new things have appeared here, but we made a commitment to accept the rules of the project.
I would like to reinforce this by asking that always make posts telling everyone what is happening with the books.
1) You just got someone's book, post here!
2) You just mailed someone's book out, post here!
3) You have kept the book longer than a month but plan to work on it as soon as possible and mail it out, post heret!
4) You no longer have time and need to leave the group but have someone's book?, Contact the next artist, get their address, mail it out, post here!
5) You were sick, on vacation, work stressing you out but want to continue with the group but have not been able to work on books but you have them, post here!
Also I will repeat one part of the first post made on this Blog about the rules of Moly_X with which we all agree:
2. Each artist gets 1 month to make a sketchbook entry.
3. Please communicate regularly via email. Let each person know that you have received/sent the book. The goal is to have a dialogue. Any comments and questions are welcome.
Unfortunately we had a lot of this subject here and it was already foreshadow the end of other groups.Please feel free to disagree, call me boring, but write something for us to know that we are all "alive" in the project.
What do you think?