Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our books so far... (2/11)


Look at all those beautiful people! These books are turning out truly amazing! I just got Nicole’s book in the mail and had to rescan it...the colors are so much more subtle than her original image shows. It's beautiful! I also love the transition she made in Ramires’ book. Very cool.

On a side note the Rochester Contemporary Art Center just recently announced that they’ll once again be doing their 6x6 show. Last year they received 5000 pieces and it made for an amazing show! The deadline for entries is not until May 1st so check it out if you're interested.


I did a little post on last year's show over on my blog as well. And here's a shot of me during last year’s opening; feel free and use it as reference if you like.

1 comment:

Tim Clary said...

Oh, and I added Nicole to our Header image as well. Not sure if anyone noticed yet. ;-)