Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Heidi's Moly.

Alright, here's a progress shot but I have began to color Heidi's Moly.


Not going to lie, this was a very intimidating book to work in. All the entries leading up to mine were done in pencil only and very beautiful. I began mine in pencil telling myself maybe I should add minimal color but I got out my markers and gave it a shot.

Unfortunately the color I tried to use for my skin didn't quite turn out well. Not sure if it is running out or not but it was streaky, and darker than I wanted. I always color test my markers on a piece of paper so I know what to expect but I consistently forget that the moleskine paper is much different.

I'll work with it a bit more and it'll be sent out on Friday at the latest.

2 comments:

Dana said...

This is finished... who am I mailing it to?

Tim Clary said...

Awesome Dana! You should send this to Nicole.