Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hi, I’m Linda Jeffers from Arlington VA, USA. I work full time as a computer programmer. I started out as an art major in college many years ago, but got sidetracked. So after not doing any art for about 18 years, I started up again in 2007. I’m going back to college at night to take an art class each semester and I just finished my mid-term assignments.

I hope to have my sign-in page and portrait done and delivered to Shante by Friday. I lucked out, she’s a good friend and lives near me so I can hand deliver it to her on a very special day in the US, Halloween. I am so excited about this and already love what everyone has started creating. I’m thinking of doing a Halloween / Fall theme for my sign-in… where everyone can draw themselves or someone in a costume, or a piece of candy, or a leaf falling, or anything they feel like with their sign in name.

No comments: