Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Robert's Intro

This is Robert. I live in western Colorado, USA. I'm a married, father of two. I currently work as a telecommunications engineer. I'm attending college (again) with hopes of acquiring a degree in business/marketing (even though I don't have a clue what I'll do with it once I get it). Since I'm working about 50hrs per week now, I'm only taking two courses; Statistics and Spanish.

I've never had formal art training. Even though my Dad and one sister are VERY artistic, we didn't ever teach each other or collaborate on anything growing up. I think the last art class I had was in 7th grade.

Time is my major stumbling block. I usually have more on my mind than I have time to work on. Saddly, my art often takes a back seat to other things. My art process usually consists of drawing from around 10PM to 2AM (when everyone is asleep), then dragging around the rest of the next day.

I'll try to get some descent pictures up for the group. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's art work!

No comments: